Wimbledon Superdogs offers Online Training Sessions to assist new puppy owners during the COVID-19 climate.
Why Superdogs are Different From Other Trainers?
Puppy Training was always designed to be performed in a face-to-face environment, and whilst we appreciate that owners are still out there looking for help with their new puppies (perhaps now more than ever!), we also understand that in these challenging times, our traditional way of training has to be adapted and carried out differently.
Therefore we are offering a SUPER flexible approach!
- Owners can book as many or as few sessions as they like – we are here to help and are not dictating that you need to book a minimum number of sessions. Our only aim is to help all owners who find themselves in a limbo situation during this time and who need more of a personal approach tailored specifically around them and their puppy
- Unlike other trainers, we have significantly discounted our traditional session cost (of £90 per hour) as although you will still receive the same content, we appreciate that the delivery will be different
- We don’t just use pre-recorded videos but we also have our in-house Superdog to do live demonstrations for you!
– Toilet Training
– Sleeping through the night
– Jumping Up
– Trick Training (for mental stimulation)
– Puppy Essentials (full list of approved and accessbile chews,toys etc)
– Separation Anxiety
– Stay/Wait (impulse control)
– Leave (impulse control)
– Loose Lead Walking to Heel
– Recall (coming when called)
– Noise Sensitivities
– Brain Games
For those looking to book more than one session, we would suggest a minimum of one session per week (the same as our physical sessions) so that owners have time to practice in the week and to submit their homework before moving onto more challenging training cues. Homework is optional but advised (as well as being fun!) to keep on track with training.
Cost: £65 per session or £220 for a block of 4 sessions (saving of £40)